Stephanie KrolAFMP, B.A., CHWC, EdD, M.A.
AFMC Certified Practitioner
Focus Areas: ADD/ADHD, Aging, Allergies, Asthma, Autoimmune Disease, Cancer, Chronic Pain, Depression/Anxiety, Diabetes, Digestion Issues, Fatigue, Fibromyalgia, Food Sensitivities, High Blood Pressure, Headaches And Migraines, Insomnia/Sleep Disorders, Skin Disorders, Thyroid, Adrenal And Others
AFMC Certified Practitioners Are Highly Qualified
Each practitioner showcased in this database has completed 620+ hours (approximately 2 years) of advanced, comprehensive training in functional etiology, physiology, and biochemistry in addition to their other health care credentials and has demonstrated hands-on experience using their knowledge in credible, case practice.
Areas of expertise include:
- Functional medicine case mapping to connect a patient’s history, symptoms, nutrition, lab work, and lifestyle
- An in-depth understanding of causal factors behind today’s most prevalent chronic diseases and imbalances
- The impact food sensitivities and nutrition play in health and healing
- Creation of individual healing strategies based on the patient’s unique needs, goals, and genetic makeup
- Coaching clients on how to implement lifestyle changes for successful root cause resolution of disease and long-term maintenance
- The Mind-Body connection
- Targeted use of supplements to speed healing and maintain health
- Empowering patients through education
- Lab work analysis through the functional medicine lens (application varies by practice)